If you’re like most internet marketers, you’re always looking for a way to boost your sales. And the first way you seek to do that is by altering your sales funnel to make it more effective. With this in mind, here are some things you can add to your funnel to improve it and increase sales right now.
01. Personalization – One-size-fits-all sales funnels are outdated. Today, the technology exists to help make your audience feel special, by creating sales funnels that are personalized for each visitor or the audience due to where they’re visiting from. For example, if you are guest posting to drive traffic, you want a special sales page for visitors who come from these guests posts.
02. Better Images – There are all kinds of images you can use in your sales pages today, such as still images with inter-laid GIF images inside, creating movement in the picture that draws the eye to a different area of the sales page. You can also create a sales page that uses a different image each time a particular person visits the page. Finally, if you have a product, take a 360-degree image of the item so your audience can interact with it and see it from all sides.
03. Dynamic Pricing – This is a relatively new concept online but not anything new in reality. Some call it surge pricing and it often exists with real-estate or apartment rentals. The price is based on how well the item is selling and how much inventory you have. It’ll go up and down once it’s set up based on that criterion.
04. Awesome CTA Buttons – Take a look at some ads online and see if you can find the CTA button. If you can’t find it, that is a problem. While many of us know that there is something to click somewhere, many people will not click unless they feel invited. Invite them with a big juicy button with an explicit call to action.
05. Coupons – You can offer incentives and coupons via your sales page either by practice or exception. For example, if someone clicks away from the page, you could offer a pop-up that gives a coupon code if they stay on the page. Or, you can automatically offer a coupon code to any first-time visitors.
06. Upsells – Getting buyers to increase their checkout volume is a great way to boost sales. Offering upsells at the time of buying, such as a professional version of the product you’re selling or a more complete version, is a great way to increase the size of the order.
07. Downsells – Sometimes you may have a very expensive product on the sales page, and the target clicks away, maybe due to the expensive price. You can offer them a less expensive version or an opportunity to pay less by doing something such as sharing or commenting, and they’ll likely take it.
08. Cross-Sells – At checkout, you can offer companion products at a discount if they buy right now with their first purchase. This is another great way to boost sales without having to do much work.
You may already be using some of these features in your sales funnels, but if you’re not, try them out. Add one of these features to your sales funnel and test it out to see if it gets higher sales or not. That’s the process when you market, discover, implement, test and repeat.
Start your journey towards improving your business and increasing your bottom line, subscribe to our newsletter today!